商务拜访
Business Visit
A: Good morning. Welcome to our company.
A:上午好。欢迎光临本公司。
B: Good morning, I have an appointment with Mrs. Jane Green, the sales manager.
B:上午好,我和销售经理简·格林夫人有一个约见。
A: May I know your name, please?
A:请问,您的姓名是?
B: Tom White from the Trading Corporation. Here is my card. I wonder if she is free at the moment.
B:我是南方贸易公司的汤姆·怀特。这是我的名片。我想知道她现在有空吗?
A: Wait a minute, please.
A:请等一下。
(after a while)
(过了一会儿)
A: Mrs. Green is expecting you at her office.
A:格林夫人正在办公室等您。
B: Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
(after Mr. White enters Mrs. Green’s office)
(怀特先生进入格林夫人的办公室后)
C: You are Mr. White, aren’t you? I’m Jane. How do you do? Sit down, please.
C:您是怀特先生,对吧?我是简。您好!请坐。
B: How do you do? I’m Tom White from the Southern Trading Corporation. I’m glad to have the opportunity of visiting your corporation.
B:您好!我是来自南方贸易公司的汤姆·怀特。很高兴能有机会参观贵公司。
C: You’re welcome. Did you have a pleasant trip?
C:欢迎您的到来。您旅途愉快吗?
B: Yes, a very pleasant journey, thank you. I’m here to make business contacts with you.
B:是的,很愉快,谢谢。我来是想和您建立业务联系。
C: We’ve been looking forward to your visit and hope we can do business together.
C:我们一直期待您的到来,希望能够合作愉快。