Tour of a Factory
发布时间:2018年02月09日
发布人:nanyuzi  

Tour of a Factory

 

参观工厂

 

 

A: I’d like to welcome everyone to our factory. Before we start the tour, please find a hard hat. Ready?

 

A欢迎大家来到我厂。在我们开始参观前,请找个安全帽戴上。准备好了吗?

 

 

B: Yes, I think we’ve all got one.

 

B是的,看来每个人都有安全帽了。

 

 

A: OK, I think we’re ready to start the tour then. You’ll see here that there are four assembly lines. This is where the product is being put together.

 

A好的,我想大家已经准备好开始参观了。你们将在这儿看到四条流水装配线。这是组装产品的地方.

 

 

B: Does the production manager work on the floor?

 

B生产经理是在这个车间工作吗?

 

 

A: She’s got an office above the assembly lines so she can keep an eye on it, but she is often on the floor as well.

 

A她在装配线上方有一间办公室,这样能监督生产状况。但她也会经常来车间。

 

 

B: It doesn’t look like the product is complete here.

 

B这里的产品不像是成品。

 

 

A: No, the next step is through the doors. This is where the products are fitted with their covers.

 

A不错,生产的下一环节在隔壁。这就是包装产品的地方。

 

 

B: I see. That looks more like the final product. Does someone do a final check on these?

 

B我明白了。这看起来更像是成品。有没有人给这些成品做最终检查?

 

 

A: Yes, that’s the next step. If you look to your right, you’ll see the quality control area.

 

A有,这是下一环节了。如果大家向右看,就会看到质检区。

 

 

B: Does the quality control department make sure that there are no defects whatsoever?

 

B质量管理部门能确保成品不存在任何缺陷吗?

 

 

A: In theory, but there are always a few defects.

 

A理论上可以,但是总会有一些瑕疵的。

 

 

B: And this must be where they are boxed up and shipped off.

 

B那这里一定是产品装箱发运的地方了。

 

 

A: Correct. And that’s the end of the tour. I’d like to thank you for coming, and hope you enjoyed your time with us today.

 

A正是。我们的参观到此结束了。谢谢大家的光临,但愿今天大家此行开心。