Improving the Way We Work
改进工作方式
A: Looks like we’ve gotten through the agenda. Did you have any further points for discussion?
A:看起来我们已经讨论完议程了。还有其他问题需要讨论吗?
B: Actually, I do. Did you notice the new guidelines on invoicing that came in this morning?
B:其实我还有。您是否注意到今天上午公布的发票开具新准则?
A: Yes, I looked at it briefly.
A:是,我大致看了一下。
B: Well, after I read it I thought we should probably come up with an invoicing procedure for the department.
B:嗯,我读完新准则后认为我们也许应该提出一套部门开具发票的程序。
A: That’s a great idea.
A:这个主意不错。
B: If it’s all right with you, I was thinking we’d put Fina on the case.
B:如果您同意,我想可以由菲娜负责此事。
A: That would be a good project for her.
A:这对她来说是个不错的任务。
B: I would oversee it, of course. But I thought she could start by creating a sample invoice, taking into account the new guidelines that finance sent over.
B:当然,我会监督进展的。我想菲娜可以根据财务处发来的新准则先制作一个发票样本。
A: That makes sense.
A:可以。
B: In addition, I thought it would be a good idea to create a guidelines document for our freelancers.
B:另外,我觉得最好能给咱们的自由作者创建一个准则文件。
A: Will you also create a document for our department?
A:你也会为我们部门创建一个文件吗?
B: Definitely. This will be quite important especially as our department will be changing soon.
B:当然。这很重要,特别是我们部门不久就会有所调整。
A: Excellent. I’ll be looking forward to seeing it.
A:太好了。我就等着看了。