Scheduling a Project
安排项目计划
A: As you know, we’ve spent the last week discussing a new launch date for our product. David, would you like to tell everyone about the new date?
A:正如大家所知,上周我们花了一周的时间来讨论新产品发布日期。戴维,请你告诉大家最后定下的日期吧。
B: Certainly. I’m excited to tell you that the new launch date will be February 25th.
B:好的。很高兴告诉大家,新产品的发布日期定在了2月25日。
A: That obviously has implications for each team. David, what does that mean for the design team?
A:显然,这对每个团队的工作都会有影响。戴维,对设计部而言,这个日期意味着什么?
B: This means that we are not going to be able to make any further changes until after the launch date.
B:这意味着,在产品发布日之前,我们不能再做任何修改。
C: So what should we do with the proposed changes?
C:那我们应该怎样处理提交的修改意见呢?
B: Good question. I recommend keeping those ideas in a log for later.
B:问得好。我建议把那些意见记在工作日志里,晚点再处理。
C: That sounds sensible.
C:听起来很合理。
A: What does that mean for the content team?
A:对内容部而言,又意味着什么?
B: Well, all final content will now have to be ready by the end of the year.
B:嗯,意味着在今年年底前就得准备好所有最终内容。
D: Will we have any extra resources to help with the final content?
D:有没有什么其他资源能帮助我们敲定最终内容?
B: Yes, Mike in the US will help with that to make sure we get it completed in time.
B:有,为确保我们及时完成,在美国的迈克会提供一些帮助。
A: If you have any further questions, feel free to come to my office at any time.
A:如果大家还有什么问题,可以随时到我办公室商讨。