Telephone Calls (2)
发布时间:2017年10月02日
发布人:nanyuzi  

Telephone Calls (2)


打电话(2



A: Hello, Kelowna Hotel, this is Chris, how may I direct your call?


A:您好,基洛纳旅馆。我是克里斯,您找哪位?



B: I’d like to speak to someone about reservations.


B:我想找人预订房间。



A: I can help you with that. What date would you like to make a reservation for?


A:我可以帮您预订。您想订哪一天的?



B: We’ll be arriving May 12th, but I would like to make reservations for the penthouse.


B:我们5月12日到,想预订顶层公寓。



A: Oh, I’m sorry sir. I only handle bookings for our standard rooms. The person you need to speak with is Andy Clarke, he makes all the arrangements for our executive accounts. Unfortunately, he’s not here right now. Can I take your name and number and have him get back to you?


A:噢,对不起,先生。我只负责预订标准间。您需要找安迪·克拉克,他负责安排高级客户的各项事宜。不过很不巧,他现在不在。您留下名字和电话,我让他给您回电,可以吗?



B: When do you expect him back in?


B:你估计他什么时候能回来?



A: He’ll be out all afternoon; he might not be able to return your call until tomorrow. Will that be alright?


A:他整个下午都不在办公室,恐怕明天才能给您回电了。这样可以吗?



B: Yes, I suppose. My name is Denny Patel. He can contact me at 667-024-5746.


B:我想可以。我叫丹尼·帕特尔,打电话667-024-5746就能找到我。



A: Could you please spell your last name for me?


A:可否请您拼一下您的姓?



B: Sure. It’s P-A-T-E-L.


B:当然,P-A-T-E-L。



A: Okay, Mr. Patel, and your phone number is 667-024-5743?


A:好的,帕特尔先生,您的电话是667-024-5743,对吧?



B: That’s 5746.


B:应该是5746。



A: Sorry! 5746. Great. I’ll have Andy call you first thing tomorrow morning.


A:对不起,是5746。好,我会让安迪明早一上班就给您回电话。