Departures
出境
A: Thank you so much for seeing me off at the airport. That was really unnecessary, though.
A:非常感谢您到机场为我送行。其实您不必来的。
B: That’s quite all right. We just want to make sure you get back all right.
B:没什么,我们只想确保您归途顺利。
A: Oh, I’m sure I’ll be fine.
A:哦,我肯定没事的。
B: Here, let me help you with your bags.
B:来,我帮您提包吧。
A: You don’t have to.
A:不用了。
B: Do you have your ticket?
B:您带着机票了吗?
A: Yes, it’s just an e-ticket.
A:是的,就是一张电子机票。
B: And do you have your passport?
B:护照带好了吗?
A: Yes, it’s just here in my pocket.
A:带好了,就在我口袋里。
B: OK, I’ll just help you fill out the departure form.
B:好吧。那我来帮您填出境表格。
A: Really, that’s quite all right. It’s in English, after all!
A:我自己填就行。这表毕竟是英文的嘛!
B: OK, then. Well, it was a pleasure meeting you.
B:那好吧。嗯,很高兴认识您。
A: Likewise. Thank you for your hospitality... I just hope you won’t expect this when you come to the New York offices!
A:我也是。谢谢您如此热情周到……希望您来纽约办事处时别觉得受怠慢。
B: OK, well, we’ll see you at the conferences in London then. Have a safe flight!
B:好吧,那么,我们就伦敦开会时见。祝您一路顺风!
A: Thanks! See you in November!
A: 多谢!11月见!